Van Nicholas Zion Rohloff 26 Inch MTB Frame & Bushnell Bottom Bracket
You can't get rid of the dirt in dirt tracks but with this ultra-smooth, ultra-slick enclosed 14-gear option, you can cut down on the post-ride clean up.
Van Nicholas Zion Rohloff Titanium MTB Frame
Described as a "Marathon Racer" the Van Nicholas Zion is a hand built titanium hardtail designed with endurance, expedition and rough stuff touring in mind. Hub gear and single speed ready with Eccentric Bottom Bracket (EBB) shell, pannier bosses and disc mounts, it's lifetime guarantee will inspire confidence when ultimate reliability is a must.
The Zion is no slouch however, being light and extremely responsive too. With geometry optimized for 80-100mm of fork travel it's perfect for XC racingbut could also be paired with a rigid fork too. Put it this way, if I was gonna hit the mountains laden up with gear, this is the frame I'd get, personally....
Note: frames are pictured with a golden hue but are actually silver, hand brushed natural titanium in appearance.
- Van Nicholas custom drawn 3Al/2.5V seamless cold worked Titanium tubing
- Chain stays: oversized 25.4mm, tapered, and ovalized
- Down Tube: 40mm reinforced gusseted down tube, greater head tube strength and stiffness
- Head tube: traditional lightweight (Non-Integrated) 11/8 externally and internally CNC machined
- Seat Stays: 17mm hourglass round shaped and tapered.
- Seat Tube: 32mm round shaped with internal 27.2mm sleeve.
- Top Tube: 32mm traditional round shaped (Size 14, 16.5, 18)
- Top Tube: 34.9mm traditional round shaped (Size 19.5)
- Compatible with Disc Brake systems only
- Frame utilises 27.2mm seat post diameter / Recommended length = 400mm
- Frame utilises 31.8mm / 1.25 front derailleur clamp
- Frame utilizes a 31.8mm / 1.25 seat post clamp
- Frame utilises a 68mm English threaded bottom bracket
- Frame utilizes a traditional 11/8 head set
- Frame will take forks from 80-100mm travel.
- CNC machined 68mm English threaded bottom bracket
- CNC machined and sculpted chain stay bridge
- CNC machined and sculpted chainstay bridge
- CNC machined sculpted 7mm thick titanium dropouts.
- Crud Catcher bosses under down tube
- Fender mounts (chain stay bridge boss, seat stay bridge boss)
- Optimal size specific tubing (Larger diameter tubing used on larger size frames).
- Seat stay and drop out rack mounts
- Van Nicholas chemically etched head tube badge
- WELDED water bottle Bosses; NO alloy pop-rivets.
- Hand brushed finish. No paint or clear coat
Lifetime Frame Warranty
Titanium won't rust, corrode, or break down. We are extremely proud of our products. This is why we guarantee our frames for life.
Buying options » Van Nicholas Zion Rohloff 26 Inch MTB Frame & Bushnell Bottom Bracket